Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday Rocked!

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day all-in-all!

I slept in late (which is my ultimate definition of awesome) before heading to my Groupon financed 60 minute massage! *sigh* I have not had a massage in years and man-o-man was it an hour of heaven! I could barely pry myself off the table when it was over!

Thanks to LivingSocial I had a manicure/pedicure scheduled for the afternoon--I love getting a deal on things like that! Now I have a nice set of nails to show off!

Once I had been pampered to the nines I took the rest of my afternoon to finish reading The Hunger Games. Brie insisted I read it and I must say, I am kind of hooked. I'm excited for the movie to come out in a few months. If anyone is looking for a quick read check it out. There are two more books in the series as well; I am starting Catching Fire today.

Saturday is not normally a football day for me but the Saints played the Lions in the Wildcard game last night and we pulled out a 45-28 victory!! The Saints move on to the Divisional Playoffs next week--woo hoo!! They will be playing the San Francisco 49ers in CA.

So I got a massage, manicure and pedicure, finished reading a good book, and watched the Saints pull in another Dome win (they have won ALL of their home games this season)...I would say my Saturday rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment