Thursday, April 28, 2011

Roanoke Pals

Tuesday I headed to Roanoke to hang out with some of my peeps! I combined business with pleasure and had my car inspected and oil changed while in town. Movie Sarah, Liz, Roommate Sarah, and I met up at Wildflour for a delicious lunch. The weather was kind of scattered with it raining one minute and being sunny the next, so the Sarahs and I decided to hit up the theater to see Arthur. Cori met us there and we all laughed along at Russell Brand's newest movie.

As an afternoon treat Movie Sarah introduced us to the recently opened Frogurt downtown. There are multiple flavors of frozen yogurt you choose from, then just about any topping you can imagine! It was very yummy!

After strolling around downtown for a while we met up with Movie Sarah's boyfriend, Tony, then headed to the Grandin Village for some dinner at Grace's. We all sat and chatted for hours, catching up and swapping stories. It definitely was great seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment