Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday at the Square

When I was visiting last June I went to a "Wednesday at the Square" with Brie and Cicci. It is a free spring/summer concert series that takes place in Lafayette Square downtown. There are food and drink vendors, local artisans selling their work, and of course live music. I remember paroozing the items for sale and spotting a ring that I was particularly fond of. At the time I decided I did not need the ring and therefore did not purchase it. However, since then and since moving here, I have thought about that ring and looked for it in various places to no avail. But today, being Wednesday, was my lucky day! I met up with Daniel and a few of his friends to check out Trombone Shorty on this beautiful afternoon.

I also found the same jewelry designer and bought my ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment