Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Breaking Bad Binge

Oh man! Dexter wrapped and I dove straight into Breaking Bad via Netflix. Another one of those "you would really like it" kind of shows that I have proceeded to binge watch for a week now! The tension, violence, and constant fear for the character's lives has made me anxious and I honestly think it has affected my sleeping. But those blood-pressure-rising scenes haven't stopped me from continuing to chug through the series. The finale was on last Sunday so while AMC was airing the marathon I recorded a bunch of them since the second half of the last season is not on Netflix yet. I have tried my best to not read any spoilers online!!
 
62 episodes at roughly 50 minutes each = 3,100 minutes = a little over 51 hours...I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment