Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mardi Gras Round 2

While work took up most of my time this year and I did not get to go to nearly as many parades as I did last year, I managed to squeeze a bunch of fun into Mardi Gras day! I opted to sleep in and not rush to see Zulu or Rex but met up with everyone for our traditional Krewe of Julu jaunt from Bridge Lounge to Frenchmen Street!

Airplane art
We caught the beginning of Rex near Canal Street

The Krewe of Julu making its pilgrimage through the CBD

Brie, AV, Me & Daniel showing our Fat Tuesday spirit

Aftermath in the Quarter
We could not have asked for better weather to celebrate the end of Carnival Season. It was a great day of drinking, walking, and fun with friends...certainly a nice change of pace from my crazy work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment