Sunday, March 4, 2012

Going to the Chapel...

Last weekend I was lucky enough to be a part of Whitney & Mike's wedding day! I have not been to Virginia Beach in years so it was nice to get away to somewhere different.


The beach is nice to look at in February...but NOT warm!

Kerry, Whitney & Lindsey getting ready at the hotel room. I loved the bridesmaids dresses; they were gorgeous and flattering on everyone!

Mr. & Mrs. Babb's first dance as a married couple

Whitney & Me celebrating her big day!!

I loved their "guest book" idea: everyone was asked to put their thumb print on the tree and write their name with it! I think it turned out really awesome!!

I was so glad I was able to share in their special day and wish nothing but a life time of happiness and love for the cute couple!!! On their program at the church they had the following quote:

"This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, dream with and love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment