Monday, March 5, 2012

Catch Up

Let's catch up shall we? This is what's been up with me:

I came back to work last week to this super bright sign! How sweet!
Easter is in full swing at Sucre. We decorated these big plastic eggs with fondant for the windows at the stores. Mine is the cute purple one with the orange ribbon!
Sunday evening Brie, Evan, AV and I drove around Lake Pontchartrain to Manchac, LA to have a very southern fried dinner at Middendorf's. I whipped out the Hipstamatic to document this rendezvous.

The men waiting for their seafood

Dear Lord what a plate! This is the fried seafood platter: you've got oysters (which I hesitantly tried and still greatly dislike), shrimp, a ton of catfish, an over-stuffed crab, hush puppies and french fries underneath it all! Yeah, there are definitely leftovers still in the fridge!

Really? I know I just had a birthday but I don't think 26 year olds qualify for AARP benefits?!

Celebrity sighting: Brie, Zach, his roommate Will and I were enjoying a glorious meal outside of Rum House this evening when Samuel L. Jackson stopped to smoke a cigarette and wait for his friend beside our table.

No comments:

Post a Comment