Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jimmy John's Junkie

Holy crap! How have I never eaten at a Jimmy John's before?! Sure I follow Drew Brees on Twitter and he promotes them a lot, but I thought, "oh whatever, it's a sandwich shop, what's the big deal?" I also thought that it was a NOLA thing, not a national chain. Brie, Micah and I stopped by the one out in Elmwood while perusing for items for their new place and wow, the "Turkey Tom" made with a lettuce wrap instead of bread was awesome!! So awesome in fact that after a few hours of craft shopping Micah and I decided we needed another and totally went back! (Brie had been smart enough to get 2 wraps on our first visit--she's a professional!) We were definitely called out by one of the guys working there by the way...no shame though, it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment