Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh Duck Dynasty!

It was only a matter of time before my curiosity would get the best of me... I held out for a while, but this week I was flipping through the channels and stumbled upon the latest redneck phenomenon: Duck Dynasty. What the hell?! There are soooo many men with loooong bushy hair and beards to match! I have only seen a few episodes, and most not in their entirety but my conclusion is that a tight-knit family of Louisiana's finest made millions by doing something they enjoy (making duck calls) and now choose to spend their money on hair-brained ideas that sound fun while also annoying the hell out of each other! It certainly makes for some interesting viewing. I haven't picked a favorite yet, but Si is up there due to his happy-go-lucky, lovable idiot demeanor along with possibly Jase because of his delicate blend of sarcasm mixed with matter-of-fact sensibility. Guess I'll have to keep watching and see which one grows on me more! Hehe! 

Here's a little clip for anyone who hasn't been fortunate enough to see this nugget of television gold:

No comments:

Post a Comment