Monday, November 19, 2012

PoBoy Festival Time Again

It is that time of year again...The Oak Street PoBoy Festival was Sunday. The weather was great! Sunny, about 70 degrees, slight breeze. Beautiful. Along with the wonderful atmosphere there were plenty of wonderful poboys to be had! 

We stood in a line that stretched further than the length of a block for an hour and twenty minutes to get one of the coveted GW Fin's Fried Lobster PoBoy (AV and I split one) and OMG it was delicious!! This is Brie, AV, me, and our "line buddy" Mark.

 My only other sandwich was a Cochon de Lait from Saltwater Grill. It was super yummy too! Some lovely ladies joined us--me, Amy, and Lulu.

 It was rather crowded this year but I think it was because the Saints game (which they totally dominated against the Raiders!) was at 3:00 so folks were grubbing before kickoff--I know I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment