Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life Lately With AV

There has been a looooot of AV time recently--at work, at home, everywhere. 

Brie, AV and I went to Creole Creamery and per usual I got the sampler. It was not a winner. Not at all. From left to right: Pink Champagne with Hibiscus, Apple Crumble, Black and Gold Crunch, and Pear/Ginger Sorbet. 
No taste, no taste, tried-and-true, and too strong. Blah.

Selfie in the work truck (we were stopped at a red light) on our way to deliver a life-size gingerbread man to the Lakeside Mall. Spreadin' that holiday cheer!

 My nails have nothing to do with AV but I just had them done and I like them! I went with a deep purple for fall.

Another 3-person outing resulted in this platter of sushi! Man I have been craving Kyoto! It has been so long.

A few more days of 24/7 AV then he will be off to Texas for Thanksgiving with family before continuing his traveling adventures. After being around him so much these past few weeks I guess I'm going to miss him some. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment