Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bring It On TS Lee!

Tropical Storm Lee can bring it on! Like every other person in town I headed to the grocery store Friday evening to see what I needed before I buckled down for the rain. The bread and toilet paper isles were pretty bare, but I didn't hit those items up. I decided I needed the following: simple snacks (in case the electricity goes out), bottled water (I can't be without my agua!), a trashy magazine (gotta keep up with the latest celebrity gossip), and some Malibu Black plus mixers (to keep things fun).

Of course in seriousness, I do have a flashlight, batteries, toilet paper, candles, a lighter, gas in the car, important documents gathered together, and I am following the weather closely via TV & my phone. Thus far the rain has not been that bad where I am, though I know other areas not far from me are getting pounded. For me all of this rain has induced lots of sleeping and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment