Sunday, January 11, 2015

Orphan Black

By the technical definition, I do not, in fact, have an addictive personality, but man can I fall in love with a good television show if given the opportunity! My most recent obsession is Orphan Black. I have binge watched the 20 episodes that make up season 1 & 2 of this BBC original show. The third season doesn't start until April so I have until then to figure out how to watch it!

Tatiana Maslany does a brilliant job playing 11 different clones in this sci-fi thriller set in Canada. Different accents, different looks, different mannerisms: Tatiana can do it all! I have been kept in suspense and constantly surprised throughout every twist and turn in this story.

Watch these trailers and get hooked like I did!!
Season 1

Season 2

Tatiana playing so many roles!

No comments:

Post a Comment