Monday, September 29, 2014

Oreo Madness

In recent years Oreo has certainly drifted from the original chocolate with cream filling cookie that Americans know and love. The culinary and marketing geniuses at Nabisco have ventured into various sandwich flavor combos such as mint chocolate, peanut butter with chocolate, and vanilla vanilla options. Now they are stretching into holiday and seasonally specific flavors such as Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Apple! 
When I saw that these traditionally fall ingredients had been turned into cookie sandwiches I couldn't resist picking up a pack of each! Wanting to spread the autumn joy I took these to work and shared with co-workers. While I do not need to sit down and eat an entire pack of these, they were pretty good and a fun way to start the season! 

P.S. Someone told me that there is a cookie dough Oreo out there... I must find these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment