Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Playing House

For a little over a week (with a small break in the middle) I house/pet sitted for my boss lady. She has two big ol' dogs and two fluffy cats (softest cats I have ever encountered!) that roam her house. The dogs enjoyed barking at anything that moved outside at all hours of the day & night and the cats spent a lot of time in the laundry room hiding from the noisy large beasts!

Clockwise: Nero, Clancy, Luna, and Harlow (Clancy's mom)
 
It may sound ridiculous, but it was really nice to get out of my own house even if I didn't leave town or do anything exciting. Just a change of scenery did my mind well. My four-day weekend was spent at her place watching a LOT of The Walking Dead, working on some work things, and being the biggest bum EVER!

A little mother-son bonding moment caught on camera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment