Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nothing New

Nothing new really happening with me. The heat is definitely starting to set in down here. Upper 80's low 90's and more days than not a thunderstorm pops up at some point. This week has been same-ol-same-ol: a little work and a little play.
Continuing the trend of trying new restaurants, Zack, Sara and I went to Wayfare on Feret in the middle of the week for dinner and drinks. I had the "BL(fg)T": Bacon, Lettuce, Fried Green Tomato sandwich. Yum. Let's see, what else have I been up to? I went to see The Lone Ranger. It was long and just okay. I don't think I would see it again. Treated myself to a nice gel manicure and pedicure after work yesterday. Few things in life make a girl feel prettier than a fresh coat of paint on all of her digits and piggies! I finally got to go to the Lucky Rooster last night. It is a new restaurant downtown specializing in Asian/Vietnamese cuisine. Evan is bartending there a few days a week and gave Sara and me lots of insider recommendations on what to try. It was definitely yummy...I will be back!
I have been enviously scouring the Internet for information on my favorite shows that are at Comic Con in San Diego. I have watched clips from the Dexter panel and have been checking in on The Walking Dead's instagrams and tweets daily. TWD's season 4 trailer made me so giddy with anticipation!!! If you're interested, check it out. Converts are always welcome :)
 

 
Also, I found out about the coolest series DVD collection that Dexter will be offering this fall! I own all of the seasons already, but I am seriously considering selling them to get this awesome set:
I don't want to wish the summer away because Dexter is on right now, but I can't wait for fall when TWD is back!! I am a girl torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment