Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DDDDEXTER!!!

I have been waiting over 10 months for the 7th season of Dexter to start and finally on Sunday night my wait was over! I had some friends/fellow fans over and we had a little premiere party.

My "Evidence" box with items from each season and some cupcakes (Red Velvet with "broken blood slides"--sugar and food coloring--and Key Lime)

 "Blood" jello shooters in syringes and Dexter-style blood spatter set up

 My "kill room" and the broken sugar blood slides that I put in the Red Velvet cupcakes

 Severed doll legs tied with pretty red bows

I know that people who don't watch the show will not understand these pictures, but trust that I am a true fan and did my best to incorporate things from all of the seasons/on-going themes! It was fun to set up...maybe I should be an event planner...

No comments:

Post a Comment