Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall

I am so happy that it is officially fall!! It doesn't feel like it, or look like it for that matter, but the calendar says it is so. It has been a pretty relaxed Saturday. I slept in late (glorious!) then did brunch with Brie at Coulis. Minus the fact that they put bacon in her omelet (did you know that vegetarians don't take kindly to pig parts being cooked into their food?) our meal was delicious. We watched Up All Night that was recorded from the other evening and have been piddling/cleaning/organizing our own rooms most of the afternoon. Not a bad day. 

I am crossing my fingers and toes that the Saints game tomorrow turns into a big win!! The 0-2 record they are starting off with has been discouraging. But I am not a fair-weather fan, so I will stick behind the win or lose...but man a win would be nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment