Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall TV Line Up

Fall is the best time of year for many reasons (in my opinion), but one of my favorites thing is the return of my stories!

  • Today = First Regular Season Saints game!!!
  • Wed. 9/12 = Glee
  • Wed. 9/19 = Up All Night
  • Mon. 9/24 = New Girl
  • Tues. 9/25 = Modern Family
  • Sun. 9/30 = Dexter
  • Sun. 10/14 = The Walking Dead
  • Wed. 10/17 = American Horror Story: Asylum
  • Fri. 11/2 = Last Man Standing
Whew! That is a lot of TV watching--but I love it!! You've got funny, dramatic, suspenseful, and musical all there for viewing enjoyment! Hell on Wheels has already started up, so with that, Dexter, The Walking Dead, AND football--my Sundays are going to be full. Now...if the weather would just start to feel like fall I would be a much happier camper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment