Sunday, August 12, 2012

2012 London Olympics

The 2012 Olympics are nearing their end and though I have not been as devoted to watching them as I had hoped, I have enjoyed the events I did get to see. Some of my favorites have been swimming, gymnastics and beach volleyball. 


My eye was caught by a few of the United States' fairly attractive athletes. My favorites to root for were Danell Leyva, a 20 year old gymnast and Nathan Adrian, a 23 year old swimmer.

Danell brought home a BRONZE medal in the Men's Gymnastics Individual All-Around.


Nathan Adrian, standing 6'7", is coming back with three medals. A GOLD in the Men's 4x100M Medley Relay, a GOLD in the Men's 100M Freestyle and a SILVER in the Men's 4x100M Freestyle Relay.


Though the games are not over quite yet, it looks like the US will bring home the most medals: so far we have over 100 and China, the country with the next highest medal count has less than 90.

Go USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment