Wednesday, February 29, 2012

50 Lashes With a Wet Noodle

I deserve 50 lashes with a wet noodle for my lack of blogging recently! In my defense I have created a list of excuses:

1) Mardi Gras/King Cakes sucked every last ounce of energy out of me for about 2 weeks solid
2) Post Carnival Season I jetted off to Virginia and have been busy seeing all of the family and friends that I can
3) I have been selfishly opting to watch Dexter when I have a free moment instead of updating this

But...

1) Mardi Gras/King Cakes are O-V-E-R!!!! Que the angels singing Hallelujah!
2) I will be migrating back down south later this evening
3) I am about half way through the 5th season, which is the last one that is currently available on DVD, so I will be Dexter-less soon enough

Oh...Happy Leap Year too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment