Thursday, August 25, 2011

VA Bound

I am typing this post via my phone while I sit in the Charlotte airport waiting for my flight to Lynchburg. I have put in a little over 40 hours at work since Monday to get everything done and taken care of so that I can enjoy a 3 day weekend at home! With all of the strange weather/natural occurrences I am hoping to survive my trip North! I was told by a co-worker prior to departing NOLA that I cannot use a measly little earthquake as an excuse to not be back to work on Monday! I'm not as worried about an earthquake causing a delay as I am concerned that Irene will put a kink in things. But I can't think about any of that right now. My mind is more occupied with making sure I see lots of family, getting to eat some Kenny's chicken, loving on Lucky & Little Kitty and trying to relax as much as possible! So until Monday I am work-free, family-full and loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment