Saturday, February 5, 2011

Solo Saturday

Living with three (occasionally four) roommates, time at the house by myself is a hard thing to come by. However, today happened to be my lucky day. Evan is in D.C., Nick is in Chicago, Brie is at work, and AV didn't swing by. Sigh. Sometimes I just need the quiet.

I can't say that I did anything terribly exciting today. I slept kind of late until Whitney called to let me know that Tariq (the chef at Sucre) was on Paula Dean's show, so I turned that on for a bit. Plunked around on the computer some, watched an episode of Dexter (yes, I am re-watching them again...don't judge me!), took a shower, decided to adventure out to Bee Sweet Cupcakes down on Magazine Street, watched Transamerica, and am now about to begin reading Russell Brand's My Booky Wook 2!

I picked their King Cake cupcake & the "Drew Brees" to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment