Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tears of Happiness

Before I left for Virginia Brie and I did our little Christmas gift exchange. I am now the proud owner of a Shockey jersey!! For those of you who don't follow Saints football (I'm guessing that would be quite a few folks), Mr. Jeremy Shockey, #88, is the New Orleans Saints' Tight End.

He is 30 years old, 6'5", full of tattoos, and oh so sexy! Hehe!

Now, I may be slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I shed a few happy tears when I opened this next gift. I could tell from the wrapping that it was a DVD but I had no idea which movie it would be. Nor did I anticipate it being autographed! Charlie St. Cloud signed by THE ZAC EFRON! In case you can't read it, it says "Katie, All my love, Zach Efron"!!!!! What?!?! Yes, Brie had him sign a DVD for me :) What a great best friend!

And with a slightly different look: Mr. Zac Efron, 23 years old, 5'10", no tattoos, but still oh so sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment