Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Morning Glory

Hmmm... most folks know that I am a HUGE Rachel McAdams fan. She is beautiful and talented and seemingly sweet (I don't actually know her, but she plays nice characters!) However, I don't know about her latest film. Brie, AV and I went to see Morning Glory the other night. Twas a romantic comedy about Ms. McAdams playing a television news show producer who lands a job on a morning show that is about to be cancelled. Diane Keaton plays a slightly psychotic news anchor, and Harrison Ford plays a news caster who feels like this morning show is beneath him given his prior career. There is a side love story between Rachel and Patrick Wilson, but overall I just did not like the movie. Sad really. I wouldn't want to own this on DVD and if you have seen my collection, that is saying a lot.



But to switch this post to a more positive spot, here is a list of my top five Rachel McAdams films!!

1. The Notebook
2. Mean Girls
3. The Family Stone
4. The Time Traveler's Wife
5. Wedding Crashers

No comments:

Post a Comment