Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

On this, the day our beloved country designates as one to give thanks, I wanted to mention a few things that I am grateful for in my life. This past year has been kind of like a roller coaster and I am not sure I would have survived the ride without my family and friends. I am thankful for all of the support I have received from those who care about me as I have embarked on new adventures. I am thankful for all of the people I have met since moving and for all of the fun times we have shared thus far. Even though I don’t love it every day, I am thankful I have a job to go to since I have not won the lottery yet. And for good measure, I would like to say that I am thankful that the Saints have played a decent season (they have won 7 and lost 3); as it would be hard to get excited about watching the games if they got slaughtered each week!

To prepare for the holiday, Brie and I have been baking up a storm! We made a Chocolate Decadence Cake, an Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie, and a Blackberry Cobbler! Shortly we will be heading off to her Aunt Barbara's house to enjoy some grub and watch the Saints beat the Cowboys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment