Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Adventure at Sucre

I started working a new position at Sucre this past week. Instead of working at the shop I am now reporting to the kitchen and shipping area. This means that I am on a Monday-Friday schedule, I do not deal directly with customers, I do not have a uniform to wear and I know that I will get forty hours a week! Basically if someone purchases something on the Sucre website I will assemble and ship their order. Also, if there is a "special order" (i.e. someone needs 100 macaroons bagged up with a sticker and a bow, or someone wants 250 chocolates for wedding favors placed in certain packaging) I put those together too. Currently we are trying to stockpile things for the holiday season in preparation for the craziness! I am only a week into this new position, but so far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment