Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Do BBQ

Saturday afternoon was the perfect weather for Meghan & James' "I Do BBQ" couples shower. Having worked with Meghan for years now, I am always in awe of how crafty she is! She can sew crazy intricate costumes and outfits, create beautiful sweet treats, and apparently throw a very lovely country themed BBQ! 

There was a s'mores bar for folks to roast marshmallows and create their own dessert. Yum!! Also, my lemonade and sweet tea vodka drink in the background: perfectly country!

The only picture I managed to get of the couple opening gifts. Even Meghan's dress fit the theme of the party!!
The mosquitos eventually ran folks inside when the sun went down. They shouldn't have to worry about that during their February ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment