Sunday, August 30, 2015

Food Adventures

I decided to compress a few posts into one with the theme of FOOD :)

I made mini no-bake cheesecakes for Lace's birthday at work. Key Lime, Blackberry, Blueberry, and Raspberry. A fruity sweet treat for everyone!

For Sara's last day at work she requested a "Potato Fest" family meal! I made a Pinterest Potato Salad, Lace made Potato Gratin (with sweet potatoes!), Angelica whipped up some Rally Fries, and Tariq set up a lovely Baked Potato bar! So much bacon, cheese and potatoes- it was great! A company-wide potato coma ensued afterwards!

While at the gas station purchasing an emergency Redbull on Friday I spotted a display of Lays chips with some unique flavors. They are conducting a nationwide vote to see which flavor they will continue to make. 

From left to right: Southern Biscuits & Gravy, Western Style Truffle Fries, New York Reuben, and Greektown Gyro. They each smelled and tasted just like their names imply. I invited everyone at work to try them out (no, I did not purchase these for my personal consumption). Surprisingly the Reuben was my favorite, followed by the Truffle Fries. None of them were gross, but I don't need to buy them again either. Fun taste testing though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment