Thursday, August 20, 2015

Big Cheezy

OMG this sandwich should be outlawed. Some genius at The Big Cheezy on Broad Street thought "I wonder if people would eat macaroni and cheese with bacon on a grilled cheese sandwich?" and soon discovered that the answer was "YES!" Let me repeat what is going on in this picture: macaroni and cheese, a layer of crispy bacon, and then more slices of cheese grilled between two butter pieces of bread. Waffled fries also pictured. Also delicious.

Holy heart attack! But holy delicious! This is not something to eat on a weekly, or even monthly basis, but when that super cheesy craving hits, The Big Cheezy can hook you up!

Besides this slice of heaven, they have a variety of other fancy grilled cheese sandwiches as well as an option to create your own. With a buy 14, get the 15th free deal, I think it would take me a while to get all of my punches, but not for lack of awesomeness, but for the sake of my waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment