Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kate Weiser Chocolate

As is a commonly known fact, I love chocolate. Some may say I have an addiction while others may empathize and find my taste for cocoa completely normal. Regardless, from time to time I like to treat myself and splurge on gorgeous bonbons from various chocolatiers that I discover. Recently I started following Kate Weiser Chocolate on Instagram (kateweiserchocolate) and decided I needed to try some her beautifully splattered creations!

Unfortunately shipping from Dallas to New Orleans this time of year has already proved fatal for delicate chocolate as you can see in the picture, some melting occurred. However, their taste was not effected by their exposure to the sun. 
On her website you can create your own collection--so cool! I made myself a 15 piece box that featured the following flavor profiles:

Toasted Coconut >< Hazelnut Latte >< Sweet Potato >< Strawberry Basil >< Buttery Popcorn >< Passion Fruit >< Orange Butterscotch >< Caramelized Pineapple >< Yuzu >< Lavender Apricot >< Truffle Honey >< Key Lime Pie >< Peanut Brittle >< Fresh Mint >< Ninja Turtle (caramel & pecans)

Everything was so good! I especially enjoyed the Orange Butterscotch and the Key Lime Pie. I will definitely be purchasing another box once the weather cools back down. If anyone makes it to Dallas they have a store front. I would love to visit and see more of their chocolate creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment