Monday, October 31, 2011

The Skeleton House

Tons of houses all over town really do it up with their Halloween decorations! Lots of spider webs on fences, large faux spiders on the sides of homes, etc. But there is a house a few blocks from my place that has what I think are the coolest decorations! You can tell they have put a lot of thought into pulling this off. I refer to it as the "skeleton house" for reasons you can see below:

Just a large, nice home on a corner lot on St. Charles... but the front yard has been taken over by dozens of skeletons!










I love their play on words! The day I stopped and snapped these pictures there were about 10 other people admiring the place as well. Not your typical scary stuff, but definitely fun :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment