Monday, October 24, 2011

Hodge Podge

My life recently:
  • Often at work I put my iPod on shuffle and let it entertain us throughout the day. Last week the Beach Boy's "Little Deuce Coupe" came on; after listening for a while Ed said "what is his little loose goose?".
  • NPR was doing its fall fundraising drive last week. Since I listen to NPR every day on my drive to and from work I decided to donate. It feels good to support something that I value.
  • One of the FedEx drivers asked me if I was married. When I said no, he said "oh, you look like the married type; you're organized. Most young gals aren't this organized." I am not sure how to take that.
  • I made pumpkin muffins this weekend. For some variance, I mixed dried cranberries in some and pecan pieces in others. Delish!
  • In an effort to get my bed away from the multiple drafty windows in my room, I rearranged everything into a new configuration. I am hoping this will make the cooler months more tolerable at night. While this time I had a legitimate reason for moving my stuff around, normally I just get tired of things being in the same place all the time!
  • Took my second trip to the Superdome. This time it was a night game with AV. We left during the 3rd quarter when the Saints were up 41-7. The final score turned out to be 62-7. I actually feel bad for the Colts. They have not won a game this year and we pulverized them!

No comments:

Post a Comment