Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Rum House

Without a doubt, The Rum House restaurant on Magazine Street is my favorite place to grab a bite to eat in New Orleans! My first taste of heaven was in June when I was visiting Brie; we enjoyed some mojitos and watched part of the World Cup there. Then when mom and dad helped me move down we ate dinner with Brie and her parents there. When Whitney came to town we drove straight there from the airport. Zach and Max join us there fairly often as well. We just love it!



The Rum House is a Caribbean taqueria place that makes the best little tacos! (They have a ton of other stuff too, but the tacos rock!) I always get the same thing...some may call that "boring", I prefer "consistent". The "Taco Trifecta" is AWESOME!!! I get the Jerk Chicken, Flaked Fish, and The Carolina tacos. My only complaint to date with The Rum House is that it changed its Coconut Mango Rice recipe and, in my opinion, not for the better. So I have had to move on to other sides.

Needless to say I recommend any and everyone stopping by The Rum House for some fun Caribbean food and a good Mojito!! Check them out at http://www.rumhousenola.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment