Friday, January 14, 2011

Cute Oil Change Guy

I was able to leave work a little earlier than usual today and therefore chose to be a responsible adult and go get my oil changed. This lovely chore has been hovering on my "to do" list for quite some time now. I stopped by a SpeeDee that is on the way home and lucky for me there was a super cute guy working that helped me out. Thinking he was cute only re-affirmed what I already knew about myself and that is that I am definitely attracted to manly men. Construction workers, mechanics, a man in a uniform, really any hard working men. Not to a say a guy in a business suit is not a hardworking person, but he is much less likely to turn my head than one of the aforementioned dudes. I prefer Carhart and boots to Polo and loafers any day!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a guy that can build you a deck and fix your flat! Never do you want a man who has hands softer than yours.

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete