Monday, October 13, 2014

Paint Project

A few months ago I went on a little shopping spree in Denham Springs and snagged a small side table that matched the design of my chest of drawers. (You may remember that within my first few weeks of living in New Orleans I painted two chest of drawers and nearly lost a toe in the process.) The pieces all have similar tapered feet and an otherwise simple frame and drawer system. 

The side table had recently been painted a light, pale blue, which is nice, but I wanted everything to match! 

So last weekend I took advantage of the the nice weather and lack of rain clouds and got to sanding and painting.
I am happy with the results. Now to switch out one of the tables beside my bed. My hodge podge room looks slightly more coordinated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment