Friday, August 1, 2014

Niceville

Last weekend I went on a little road trip to Niceville, Florida. What is in Niceville, Florida you may ask? Well, besides being home to the Eglin Air Force Base as well as the annual Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival (named for the fish, not the hair style), my college pal Whitney lives there with her adorable family! When the military moved the Babbs within driving distance of me I knew a visit was in order. I had not seen Whitney or Mike since their wedding in 2012 and thus had yet to meet their precious little girl, Presley. OMG she was too cute! Lots of "hi!"s exchanged between us as she checked me out and tried to figure out what I was doing in her house. 

Possibly the first picture of us taken in 2004 at Natural Bridge | Roanoke College didn't pair us up as roomies at first, but determination got us in the same Marion room eventually!

New Years celebration in DC | Graduation 2008

Whitney visited me in NOLA 2010 | Wedding day 2012
  
The Babbs :)

It was so nice getting to catch up and reminisce about the good ol' days in Salem while getting to know Presley! My goal is to not let another 2 1/2 years go by before seeing them again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment