Sunday, May 20, 2012

And Action!

Friday night Michelle and Brie had a few of their film friends over and shot a short movie in our living room. They worked on it until 4:00 in the morning and I stayed up to see all of the magic happen! As someone who is not in the film industry it was an interesting process to witness. 


Michelle operated the camera and Brie played the leading lady


There were two other actors in the film along with Brie and she axes them both! 
*insert evil laugh*


Brie was not only an actor, but also the special effects make-up artist! 


 I didn't just stand around taking pictures like an amateur paparazzi, I helped out where I could and they may even note me in the credits! Hahaha! I can't wait to see the finished product once Michelle is done with the editing. I believe their goal is to enter it into various film festivals around! Twas a different way to spend my evening for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment