Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Am A Mental Blob

I work. I sleep. I eat. I shower. Repeat daily. The Christmas rush at Sucre has come a week earlier than I expected and tomorrow will begin the official hell that is the holidays. Last week I let one girl go and had to mediate a verbal altercation between two other girls that subsequently led to one quitting. A new girl starts tomorrow that is supposed to be my "assistant" but at this point in the game I kind of just see her as another pair of hands that I can put to work. I will worry about training her on more detailed stuff later. Brie is going to start working for us tomorrow too! She is in between movie gigs and is getting bored at the house so she is voluntarily subjecting herself to the madness I bitch about to her day in and day out.

I have been taking my vitamins and drinking immunity boosting tea. I bought a case of Red Bull from Restaurant Depot to keep me going. So physically I should be in good shape. Mentally I don't know. The next few weeks are going to be trying. At least I know this going into it.

Enough rambling. It is Saints football time.

No comments:

Post a Comment