Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have gone to work for 14 days straight thus far (totaling 142 hours) and am thinking that my next day off will be December 23rd (if true = 25 days) when I get on a plane to go to VA. I am not so much physically tired as just mentally a blob of mush. My Red Bulls and Monster drinks have been my saving grace but I know that they can only do so much. I have found myself living for the evenings so that I can watch my shows...they are the light at the end of my tunnel! I just watched the Saints play an AWFUL game but thank God they won, now I am attempting to make candied orange peels for the first time. I most certainly see a lengthy nap in my future followed by an equally lengthy hot shower. What a wonderful time of year it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment