Monday, March 21, 2011

Piece of Cake

Saturday I helped Ed deliver cakes all day. He had more orders than usual so I went along to lighten his load some. Jen is the brilliant designer and creator of the cakes...she is pretty awesome!

This little guy was made of fondant and was perhaps 3" tall. He was a topper for a special customer.

I had to sit in the back of the van and hold the macaroon tree that sat on top of the cake to ensure it didn't topple over.
The groom's cake that went with the huge macaroon tree cake.
Simple and elegant.
This beauty had to go to Baton Rouge! Luckily it was sturdy so I did not have to sit in the back with it the whole ride!
The groom's cake that went to Baton Rouge. The hay bale and cowboy hat were two separate cakes.
I really liked this one :)
30th Birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment