Thursday, November 27, 2014

Other Things

Besides going home this month I have...

Hosted a successful game night at the house. Attended my 5th annual PoBoy Festival at which I happily devoured a fried lobster poboy. Celebrated Sara's birthday with co-workers & friends. Accessorized with various vintage purses/wallets. Lost a glove. Spent around a week battling a cold that I am blaming on a combination of bi-polar weather trends in NOLA and germs associated with airport travel. Drank a bacon infused Old Fashioned--not as tasty as I would have liked. Indulged in a guilty pleasure marathon viewing of the entire Twilight franchise. Acquired blisters on both heels from new boots that I like too much to not wear. Awwwed over pictures of a friend's newborn son. Purged yet another bag of clothing from my closet. Watched the Saints lose at home more than I care to talk about. Hired a couple of folks and let one go. Attempted to replicate Olive Garden's chicken & gnocchi soup with acceptable results. Turned the heat on in the house. Turned the AC on in the house. Purchased retro/antique holiday postage stamps to use on my Christmas cards. RSVPed to a friend's wedding. Became hooked on the Serial podcast.

November has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment