Monday, July 7, 2014

NYC: Stuff & Things

Between work I attempted to squeeze in as much fun as possible! This included hanging out with Brie and Andrew in both Manhattan and Brooklyn as well as trying tasty treats!

Baked By Melissa = the cutest mini cupcakes that are super delicious! I felt like we saw their stores everywhere we turned and I was ecstatic to learn that they ship nationwide :)
Andrew, Brie and I catching up at a bar in Park Slope 
Snacks at Eataly. I loved the cactus sprig on the raw fish...yum!
Also at Eataly was a massive Nutella room where one could purchase any number of size jars as well as indulge in a freshly made, warm chocolate/hazelnut crepe!
 What a flashy McDonald's!
 A delightful $18 drink at a rooftop bar :)
 Radio City Music Hall & a glimpse of Times Square
 The subway system

No comments:

Post a Comment