Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Shows

I am always on the lookout for a new show to get addicted to! Unfortunately a lot of stories I enjoy come on in the fall so springtime can be kind of boring in the couch potato department. Luckily I have come across a few gems recently that should tide me over. Of course I love ol' Duck Dynasty. Si keeps me laughing week after week! But The Walking Dead just finished up its third season. Tear. (What am I supposed to do on Sunday nights with no Hell on Wheels, no Walking Dead, no Dexter, and no football?!) And my other usuals, New Girl, Glee, Modern Family, etc. are winding down for the summer. So to get me through the impending heat I have added Bates Motel, Hannibal, and Nashville to my list of shows! Nashville has been on since January, but I can re-watch those on abc.com to entertain myself. Bates Motel and Hannibal are both a little on the dark side, but hey, I like that kind of stuff. Looks like I will make it through after all! Any suggestions are welcome :)
 
P.S. Dexter will be back at the end of June this year: Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment