Wednesday, March 23, 2016

All The Food

As I meet up with people to say "see ya later" I have been integrating my farewells with some of my favorite places to eat too! Two birds, one stone sort of thing. Behold my most recent outings:

Sara, Kenneth and I ate at District Donut where I savored their cheeseburger slider...so good! We caught up on the Serial podcast, Apple v. FBI, and other worldly matters.

Pi Day (3.14) brought Sara and I to Noodle & Pie where I enjoyed a slice of lemongrass buttermilk pie! 
Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks) ordering some of his favorite Cherry Pie.

Bacos from Ba Chi Canteen are so very yummy! Sara, Jackie & I had lunch one day and enjoyed many slider-meets-taco-meets-Vietnamese-flavor style treats. 

Happy Hour at Superior Grill with Sucre ladies means half priced frozen strawberry margaritas & Mexican food! 

My fellow cheeseburger fanatic, Laura Theriot and I met at Company Burger to catch up over greasy food. So many tots!

I made the drive out to the East to Dong Phuong for the best banh mi in the Greater New Orleans area! #4 will always be my favorite :)

There are still a few more places to go before I hit the road. New Orleans does not lack for good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment