Sunday, September 6, 2015

Parks & Rec

About three weeks back I started watching Parks & Recreation. The first season, though only six episodes, did not really pull me in. It was okay, but nothing spectacular. However, I was advised that the first season was rocky but that it vastly improved in the second and subsequent seasons. So I forged ahead in my watching and I am very thankful that I did. Of the seven seasons, two and three made me laugh the most. Truly funny stuff! I have now resorted to watching "best of" and blooper videos on YouTube to continue the joy Parks & Rec brought me! 

Here are some of the best moments:

It is so absurd and ridiculous but hilarious at the same time! A nice comical break from my usually more serious subject matter viewings (can we talk about Narcos for a second?! Loved it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment